We wanted to develop a suit for Swimrun that is adapted perfectly to this growing and diverse sport. The LS1, with it’s low price-point, short sleeves and reduced neoprene thicknesses is well adapted for racing and training during the warmer months of the year.
LS1 suit offers anti-rub surfaces under the arms and between the legs, reinforced bottom area and the trademark Mako Ultra-stretch shoulders. We know that our suit has what it takes to help you through your shorter or summer Swimrun races and training.
Added premium features include full front and rear zips - one of the only suits at this price point to offer both - allowing you multiple possibilities for the run legs of your race. You can take off and put back on your suit in a blink of an eye or to just open the front or back for a little ventilation – the choice is yours! You will find a large rear internal pocket for your nutrition and other necessary items and a smaller front pocket for your GPS or keys. Plus a safety whistle attached to the cursor of the front zip.
- Neck, arms and Shoulders : 1.5mm smoothskin SCS Neoprene + stretch jersey.
- Armpits : 1.5mm neoprene with smooth jersey exterior to reduce friction whilst running
- Front panel and thighs : 2mm smoothskin Neoprene + soft touch internal jersey for comfort.
- Back panel : 2mm smoothskin Neoprene + soft touch internal jersey for comfort.
- Bottom and rear thighs : 2mm neoprene with tough jersey outer to protect your suit when sliding in and getting out of the water.
- Pockets : 1 large rear and 1 small front
- Zips : Rear and front