- Achieve an Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) and increase stroke efficiency with the Forearm Fulcrum.
- An EVF position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull, from the fingertips to the elbow.
- When using the Forearm Fulcrum for stroke refinement, it promotes muscle memory of the proper hand, wrist and forearm position.
- Gain efficiency and maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the very beginning to the end of the stroke.
- The Forearm Fulcrum is beneficial for all four competitive strokes.