- 100% ultra lightweight two-way stretch textile fibre. Different coloured yarns are woven together to create the fabric's iridescent effect: each different colour dazzles with shine on contact with the water
- Garment fabrication usiing heat welding structural techniques: the seams are replaced by heat welded tapes with increased mechanical capacity. This eliminates the need for stitching and seams, reducing friction drag of the garment in the water
- Differentiated compression garment, thanks to the style and the ergonomic cut of fabric
- Exclusive "AcquasuAcqua" (Italian for Water on Water) hydrophobic finishing treatment devoloped by J-Lab, the Jacked Research & Develoopment Department.
- Fully approved by FINA
- Composition: 48% Polyamide - 12% Polyester - 40% Elastane
- Made in Italie